We’d like nothing more than for you to help with the “I am not ashamed” campaign and the first ever online video Bible. As an inspiration, here’s a list of suggestions to get you started.
- Wear an IANA hat or t-shirt to your child’s little league game or a MLB game and get on TV!
- Share the website with friends on your facebook page
- Share the website on Twitter
- Stock up on bumper stickers, magnets, and travel mugs
- Put up yard signs and flags
- Hand out IANA business cards to people you meet
- Share IANA with your pastor and church leaders
- Flood Christian bookstores with merchandise
- Designate a church-wide IANA day and use a blue ribbon to show your support
- Ask local businesses to show their support of IANA
- Plan an IANA prayer breakfast
- Video your family reciting a meaningful Bible verse together
- Have everyone in your family or church congregation quote their favorite verse on video and send it to IANA
- Video your classmates saying Bible verses
- Take a video camera to AWANA