Even when Christmas is over, giving to others doesn’t have to stop. As you return duplicate or unwanted gifts, why not use this time to tell others about the most significant gift of all—Jesus Christ, the Creator and Redeemer. Here are some suggestions on how to tell others about the free gift of salvation that He offers to those who put their faith and trust in Him. His gift is always perfect and never goes out of style.
- Keep a variety of tracts handy to give out while waiting in the checkout line. Give these not only to cashiers but also to other customers.
- Put faith-equipping books and other resources in the breakroom at work with a “Free” sign. Be available to discuss the books, and make sure your co-workers know how to get more materials.
- Leave gifts of biblically sound books or DVDs, along with a handwritten note, on your neighbors’ doorsteps.
- Prepare gift baskets with fruit, candy, cookies, tracts, or Bibles. Most people appreciate homemade treats.
- Encourage your Sunday school class to give creation materials to their friends. Bring a case of books, booklets, or DVDs for them to take and distribute.
- Keep creation materials in your car. You never know when the right opportunity to share biblical truths might arise.
- When you stay in hotels, leave a tract and a generous tip for the housekeepers.
- Pray for those who have received materials. No outreach can be effective unless the Lord blesses it.
Help keep these daily articles coming. Support AiG.
Risk-free trial issue!
If you decide you want to keep Answers coming, simply pay your invoice for just $24 and receive four issues (a full year) more. If not, write “cancel” across the invoice and return it. The trial issue is yours to keep, regardless!
Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
New subscribers only. No gift subscriptions.
Offer valid in U.S. only.