It's “Back to School Survival Days” at the
Creation Museum, the Entire Month of August!
- Special “back-to-school” speaker presentations every weekday
- Special half-price admission all month long (with coupon below)*
- Special 10% discount on books, DVDs, food, planetarium shows, and more (see coupon below)*
- Special limited-time “sneak peek” room filled with Ark models and information about the upcoming Ark Encounter theme park
- Special features and new exhibits added since the Creation Museum opened are highlighted below
Make this August the best family time of your summer—and equip your kids and their friends to stand against the onslaught of evolutionism they face every day at school and in the media.
Come to the Creation Museum during our back-to-school special events and bring your loved ones. These special speaker events, concerts and amazing discounts have never before been offered!
- Must-see “Back-to-School” speaker presentations: Don’t let your kids go back to school unguarded. Every weekday we are hosting special “back-to-school” prep talks for all ages, elementary through college.
- All students get in for 50% off, and accompanying adult receives 50% off as well: Every student in your family or group gets in at half-price. Plus the accompanying adult gets in for half-price, too.
- Get 10% off all food, drinks, books, DVDs, and planetarium shows: Never before has the Creation Museum offered this discount in almost every area. (See coupon below.)
- Exclusive behind-the-scenes “sneak peek” at secret Ark Encounter models and artist drawings: See an actual scale model of the Ark Encounter theme park, plus drawings of the other planned attractions and information not available to the general public. Also get the actual location of where the ark is being built by seeing it on an oversize regional map. Limited hours, every weekday during August.
- Many special features and new exhibits have been added: The photos below depict just a few of the many changes and additions that have been made to the Creation Museum since we originally opened four years ago.
August “Back to School” Coupon
Click on the coupon image below for a full-size, printable version. Bring your printed coupon to get half-price admission for all students, plus up to the same number of adults!
Bring your printed coupon to also get a special certificate good for 10% off other select items, including regularly priced food, drinks, books, etc. Good all weekdays, the entire month of August!
Calendar of Events
Museum opens at 10:00 AM and closes at 6:00 PM all weekdays. Special weekday “back-to-school” presentations and concerts are normally at the following times:
- 11:00 AM: Special illustrated “kids talk” for elementary children and their parents
- 12:00 noon: Relevance of Creation talk for all ages
- 1:30 PM: Special illustrated “teens and older talk” for high school and college students and their parents (Legacy Hall)
- 3:00 PM: Concert by Buddy Davis (Special Effects Theater) or view the newest Buddy Davis adventure video (Special Effects Theater)
Speakers vary by day, and include; Ken Ham, Buddy Davis, Dr. David Menton, Bodie Hodge, Dr. Jason Lisle and others. See CreationMuseum.org for the latest schedule information (subject to change without notice).
- Children (under age 5): Free!
- Children (5–12): Normally $14.95 (only $7.50 with coupon above)
- Adults (13–59): Normally $24.95 (only $12.50 if accompanying a student, with coupon above)
- Senior (age 60 and up): Normally $19.95 (only $10 if accompanying a student, with coupon above)
Get the latest “Back to School Days” information at www.CreationMuseum.org.
Help Us Spread the Word!
Forward this email to your friends, place an announcement in your church bulletin, tell your Sunday school class, and let your youth workers know. This offer is only good during the month of August, and it begins this coming Monday!