Our newly redesigned Get Answers section is your starting point for answering questions on the origins debate, the Bible, Christianity, and other topics! Articles from our qualified scientists, speakers, and researchers—all writing within the biblical worldview—explain how the young-earth, special-creation paradigm makes sense of the scientific facts we observe.
How do I use Get Answers?
- Getting Started—The Getting Started box (right) features starter articles and answers to frequently asked questions.
- Themed topics—Most of the topics listed (left) will expand once selected to show more specific subtopics. You can also view all topics and subtopics alphabetically (top left).
- Daily Articles and Features—These links (bottom left) show our archive of daily articles (since 1999) and our featured articles.
(Click “Most recent” or “Most popular” above to enable the following features.)
- Filters—Filter and cross-filter your results according to publication, article series, technical level, and author.
- Keywords—All articles since 2007 have been keyworded, and older articles are receiving keywords as fast as we can add them. Filter for articles matching the most common keywords, or click “view all keywords” to see the complete list.
- Sorting—Within result lists, you can sort by date (most recent) or popularity (based on number of views).