We live in a culture with more questions than ever—questions that affect one’s acceptance of the Bible as authoritative and trustworthy. This video features 18 easy-to-understand answers from among the 35 questions posed and answered in the book version. These are some of the most-important apologetics quandaries of today. You’ll love these stylized mini-interviews, featuring authors from the hot-selling book. This video contains answers to the 18 following questions. Each summary answer is about 4-minutes in length.
- Where Was the Garden of Eden Located? (Ham)
- Did Bible Authors Believe in a Literal Genesis? (Mortenson)
- Was There Death Before Adam Sinned? (Ham)
- What about Cloning and Stem Cells (Tommy Mitchell)
- Does Evolution Have a . . . Chance? (Riddle)
- Did Life Come from Outer Space (Purdom)
- Vestigal Organs—Evidence for Evolution? (Menton)
- What is the Best Argument for the Existence of God? (Lisle)
- What Are Some Flood Evidences? (Snelling)
- Unicorns in the Bible? (Elizabeth Mitchell)
- Doesn't the Bible Support Slavery? (Hodge)
- How Can Someone Start a New Life in Christ? (Eggert)
- Should Christians Be Pushing to Have Creation Taught in Government Schools? (Patterson)
- Was the Flood of Noah Global or Local in Extent? (Snelling)
- How Old Does the Earth Look? (Snelling)
- When and How Did the Grand Canyon Form? (Snelling)
- What Are Some Good Questions to Ask an Evolutionist? (Lisle)
- Isn't the God of the Old Testament Harsh, Brutal, and Downright Evil? (Hodge)
The president/CEO and founder of Answers in Genesis-U.S. and the highly acclaimed Creation Museum, Ken Ham is one of the most in-demand Christian speakers in North America.
Dr. Terry Mortenson
Dr. Terry Mortenson earned a Ph.D. in the history of geology from Coventry University in England. He has researched and spoken on creation and evolution for many years. He is now a speaker, writer and researcher with Answers in Genesis--USA.
Dr. Tommy Mitchell
Dr. Tommy Mitchell is a graduate of Vanderbilt University School of Medicine. He received his MD in 1984 and completed his residency in internal medicine in 1987. For 20 years he practiced medicine in his hometown of Gallatin, Tennessee. In 1991, he was elected a Fellow of the American College of Physicians. Dr. Mitchell has been active in creation ministry for many years. He felt the Lord's call to full-time service, and in 2007 he withdrew from the active practice of medicine to join AiG as a full-time speaker and writer.
Dr. Georgia Purdom
Dr. Georgia Purdom received her PhD in molecular genetics from Ohio State University. Her professional accomplishments include the winning of a variety of honors, research presentations at national conferences, and the completion of six years of teaching at Mt. Vernon Nazarene University (Ohio), where she served as a professor of biology.
Dr. David Menton
Dr. David Menton earned a Ph.D. in cell biology from Brown University. He served as a biomedical research technician at Mayo Clinic and then as an associate professor of anatomy at Washington University School of Medicine (St Louis). For almost two decades he has been profiled in American Men and Women of Science—A Biographical Directory of Today’s Leaders in Physical, Biological and Related Sciences
. Dr. Menton has lectured throughout the United States and Canada on the creation-evolution controversy.
Dr. Andrew Snelling
Dr. Elizabeth Mitchell
Roger Patterson earned his B.S. Ed. degree in biology from Montana State University. Before coming to work at Answers in Genesis, he taught for eight years in Wyoming’s public school system and assisted the Wyoming Department of Education in developing assessments and standards for children in public schools. As a former evolutionist, Roger is well acquainted with the mounting pressures that educators face from pro-evolutionary co-workers, administrators, publishers and parents.
He encourages all who read this book to pray for courage for Christian students to challenge evolutionary ideas in their classrooms, and to pray for the men and women who are teaching tomorrows leaders, today.